|Porcini Rubbed Fillet || ||
Recipe type: Entree
- 1 pint dried Porcini Mushrooms
- 2 Fillets of Beef
- sea salt and ground black pepper
- olive oil
- In a food processor or spice meal, grind the dried porcinis to a fine powder.
- Toss the fillets in the Porcini powder to coat.
- Heat non stick skillet to med high with olive oil. You will have to adjust heat if too high, etc.
- Add fillets to pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Sear each side 8 min on each side for rare, Increase time to desired level of doneness.
- Let sit/rest for a few minutes and serve.
Recipe by Coco Cooks at http://www.coco-cooks.com/2013/02/porcini-rubbed-fillet-and-potato-wrapped-sea-bass-from-certified-steak-and-seafood/